Scarless Silicone Scar Gel
Scar Reduction Silicone Gel with Squalane and Vitamin C
Scarless Silicone Gel
Scarless Silicone Scar Gel is a silicone gel for keloids. It is a scar treatment that helps those with hypertrophic scars that result from trauma, burns, cuts, cosmetics procedures, surgery, or C-section operations. It improves and reduces the scar, whether old and new, restoring confidence and self-esteem. It is safe and well tolerated.
Silicone Oils acts as mechanical barriers that close off the scar’s skin. This improves the skin’s hydration and ensures less connective tissue (collagen) is created. This will reduce the skin's redness and scar thickening, and will make the scar softer. The application of silicone oil will reduce the formation of scars and obscure hypertrophic scar formation. The scars will become flatter, softer, more elastic, and less visible. In addition, silicone protects the scar’s skin from microbial contamination, which prevents scar infection, accelerates healing, and reduces scar pain. The sooner the scar is treated with silicone, the less the chance of a permanent scar.
Vitamin C and Squalane
The vitamin C derivative has antioxidant properties and speeds up scar healing. It promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
Squalane from olive oil is a powerful natural antioxidant and provides a healthy skin that is more elastic and with fewer wrinkles.
A scar is a tissue that the body makes to replace normal tissue that's been destroyed. Scars are made of collagen. When someone has an accident, a cut, a cosmetic procedure, or a surgery, and then the skin repairs the wound, it leaves a scar. There are abnormal scars that are raised and red and might get itchy or painful. The time a wound takes to heal and form a scar depends on the damage. But it depends on how well the body handles it. If it produces too much collagen, healing may take more time.
- Hypertrophic scars form after the healing of the wound. They become red, itchy, and raised for several months but become pale and flat after some time.
- Keloid scars form when the scar keeps growing to where it encroaches upon normal tissue. This may need medical treatment to be removed.
- Keloids could take up to a year after an injury to form. The fiber formation of collagen in keloid scars spreads to the nearby healthy tissue.
- Atrophic scars are small, round depressions that lie below the surrounding skin's surface. They are formed following acne or chickenpox when the healing is disrupted and insufficient new connective fibers are produced. Silicone Gel is not suitable for atrophic scars, and patients are advised to consult a dermatologist for other solutions.
Cesarean Section Scars (C-section scars)
- Most C-section scars are between 4 to 6 inches long and 1/8 of an inch wide. The scar may itch during the first few weeks of healing.
- Sometimes irregular scars (hypertrophic scars) can form as a C-section incision heals.
- To prevent itching and hypertrophic scar formation, use silicone gel after healing is completed.
- Silicone gel should be used daily for at least 2 months for best results
Related Questions about Scarless
How to use Scarless Silicone Gel for Scars?
- The scarred skin must be clean and dry before application.
- Apply a very thin layer of Scarless Silicone Gel to the scar.
- For best results, apply Scarless Silicone Gel twice daily.
Can I use Scarless Silicone Gel to help avoid scars?
- You may not escape getting a scar, but you can make it less visible. You must only start Scarless Silicone Gel when the wound has healed.
Can Scarless Silicone Scar Gel remove a scar?
- It may not be possible to make a scar invisible, but Scarless will improve the scar, whether old or new.
How long should I use Scarless Silicone Gel?
- The recommended treatment time is 60 to 90 days. If the scar is older, it may take over 90 days.
Does Scarless Silicone Scar Gel have any smell?
- No, Scarless Gel is without Odour.
Will Scarless Silicone Scar Gel help heal older scars or just new scars?
- Scarless Silicone Gel can help improve older scars but will require repeated use for periods longer than 90 days.
What are the ingredients of Scarless Silicone Scar Gel?
- Scarless Silicone Gel has the following ingredients: Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Squalane (From olive oil), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C).
Are there any studies that examine the efficacy of silicone to heal scars?
- Yes, there has been an abundance of research about the effectiveness and efficacy of silicone for the reduction and treatment of scars. Here is a link to one study.
Can I find information in Arabic about Scarless?
- Yes, if you prefer the Arabic page for Scarless, check out this page.
Where can I buy Scarless Silicone Gel?
- Scarless Silicone Gel is available in Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Palestine. Soon it will be available in Kuwait and Kurdistan, Iraq.
- Jordan: Arab Consultants Drug Store at +962 799699539.
- Saudi Arabia: Al-Shomoukh Trading at +966 590411153.
- Palestine: Al-Faisal drugstore at +970 598 540 308.
- Kuwait: Smash Pharma at +96550999082.
I am a drugstore/distributor/wholesaler. How can I sell Scarless Silicone Gel in my country?
If you are a distributor and have strong access to a good network of Doctors (dermatologists, cosmetics and plastic surgeons, gynecologists, general surgeons, and GPs), and access to pharmacies, and interested to become an exclusive distributor for Scarless in your country, please check out this page for more details, and fill out the form so we can contact you.
Scarless gel sells in pharmacies, cosmetics stores, and through online e-commerce websites. We will support you with the regulatory registration process in your country and provide you with the marketing materials and support you need.
Download Scarless Silicone Scar Gel Brochure