Regulatory Affairs Specialist
We are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join our team in Amman.
- Official representative of Goodness Care in front of regulatory authorities in our target markets
- Ensure our products comply with the legal requirements of our target markets
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes in our target markets and update product registrations based on any changes.
- Submission of regulatory documents and follow up on their approval.
- BSc in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- Minimum one year experience in regulatory affairs
- Familiarity with the regulatory environment in the GCC region, Levant, and North Africa
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Strong communication skills in Arabic and English
To apply for this position, please access the job application form