Supports Healthy Growth with Omega 3 + Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 Supports Healthy Bone and Teeth Development, and promotes the intestinal absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus.
- Omega-3 Supports Healthy Brain Development, and Contributes to the Healthy Function of the Blood Vessels, Heart, Immune System, Eyes, and Brain.
- Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
About D-Omega Drops
D-Omega Drops is a supplement product that supports the development of the brain and visual system. It is made from natural fatty acids and medium-chain triglycerides which are high in the Omega-3 DHA/EPA. DHA/EPA is essential for developing babies and contains healthy levels of Vitamin D.
The human brain grows at an incredible rate during the first few years of life. During this period of rapid growth, the brain is especially sensitive to nutrition, particularly the Omega-3 DHA/EPA that are the primary building blocks of the brain tissue. Adequate intake of DHA/EPA are essential for proper brain and visual development and remains necessary throughout life to maintain healthy nervous system development.
Vitamin D enhances Calcium absorption for strong bones. It also helps to regulate immunity, mood, and the neuromuscular system.
Each dose (20 drops) contains:
- 167 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids (equivalent to 50 mg combined DHA/EPA)
- 400 IU Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- 167 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids are equivalent to 24% of Daily Adequate Intakes (AIs) of Omega-3 fatty acids according to the U.S Food and Nutritional Board of the Institute of Medicine and the national Academy of Medicine.
- 400 IU (10 µg) of Vitamin D3 is equivalent to 40% of teh maximum recommended daily intake for healthy children up to 8 years old, according to JFDA requirements.
For children older than 1 year, recommended to take 20 drops daily.