Formulated with a powerful combination of colostrum, hydrolyzed proteins of silk and pearls, caviar extract, Scutellaria baicalensis extract, allantoin, hyaluronic acid, panthenol, vitamin E, and Sesame oil
What it does
The combination of Colostrum, Scutellaria baicalensis extract, caviar extract and hydrolyzed proteins of Silk and Pearl makes ColostroGEN the perfect product for skin regeneration of weak skin, dry skin, sensitive or sore skin, scars and stretch marks or skin prone to injury. The presence of adjuvants, such as Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Vitamin E, Panthenol, and Sesame oil stimulates beneficial effects and also helps the healing of weak skin.
ColostroGEN regenerative cream regenerates and hydrates renew pH and skin balance protects skin against negative effects of the surrounding environment.
- Colostrum: a unique bioactive natural substance that has the strongest effect of the regeneration of skin. It comprises over 250 natural substances that have as their primary function the protection and regeneration of cells in the skin. It also contains bacteriostatic substances and large concentrations of extremely easily digestible vitamins and mineral compounds having only one function: the protection and regeneration of cells in our bodies.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract: a purified extract from the roots of “Scutellaria Baicalensis Georgi” containing 0.5 – 1.1% in baicalin. It delays cellular skin aging and recovers characteristics that skin cells had 10 years earlier. It extends the active life of human fibroblasts in vitro by 10%, delaying their aging process. Its effect on a 50-year-old person would involve the rejuvenation of her skin fibroblast population to a condition comparable to that of one decade younger (40 years of age in this case).
- Hydrolyzed Silk and Pearl Proteins: Soluble Silk and Pearl contain a large number of amino acids and trace elements needed by the human body. It contains 20-22 amino acids that perfectly care for the skin and keep it supple. Speeds up the natural metabolism of the skin tone reduce skin impurities, shrinks pores and reduce skin reddening.
- Hyaluronic Acid: a high-molecular-weight polysaccharide with glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-glucosamine as a repeating structural unit. HA has a special water binding function and binds its water strongly, so it has strong water retention. A part of low molecular weight HA can penetrate the dermal layer to control the mid-metabolism, and make the skin moist, smooth, and elastic. Therefore, the cosmetic functions of HA are its resistance against skin wrinkles and its general health protection.
- Caviar Extract: water-soluble extract of Caviar. Scientific research shows that caviar has unusually high proportions of vitamins, minerals, lipids, and proteins. All of this makes caviar as elixirs of eternal youth. Research studies revealed that caviar promotes skin rejuvenation, because the chemical composition of caviar cells is very similar to that of young epidermal cells, with large proportions of essential fatty acids, amino acids, mineral salts, vitamin B, zinc and iron. Caviar extract helps restore the natural skin balance because of its vitamins and minerals. Caviar absorbs sea mineral salts, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamins. These elements provide a natural way to recover skin vitality and to improve its appearance.
- Sesame oil: an effective natural skin treatment because it moisturizes and fights free radical damage and promotes the production of collagen and elastin while also reducing the look of lines and wrinkles by preventing dryness.
- Panthenol: a natural compound closely related to vitamin B5, has a hydrating and moisturizing effect on the skin and helps in many aspects of skin regeneration, including prevention and reversal of wrinkles.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E with a high ability to quench free radicals, so the term “protector” describes the actions of vitamin E. Studies have shown that vitamin E improves in the visible signs of skin aging with a significant decrease in skin wrinkles. This is also because of the excellent moisturizing effect of vitamin E.